Since its been a few years since we lived in Seattle I surveyed my friends about their favorite places and things in the city.
What is your favorite everyday restaurant?
The top vote getters:
Nishino was on this list as well as the Special Ocassion list. Someone in our friend group has good every-day taste.
The others in alphabetical order:
- Ada's Technical Cafe
- Aloha Ramen
- Ayutthaya Thai
- Central Pizza
- Chaco Canyon "if you want some amazing vegan food."
- Chef Cafe "Ethiopian"
- Hi Spot Cafe
- Humble Pie "if it's nice outside"
- In the Bowl Bistro
- Jack's BBQ
- Kastoori Grill Indian
- Kedai Makan Take out/Malaysian
- Mamnoon "Slab Sandwiches and Pie for M-F lunch"
- Momiji "Happy hour"
- Morsel "for getting your biscuit on"
- Naan Sense "food truck"
- Pecado Bueno "3 margaritas and outdoor fire pit"
- Pestle Rock
- Phinney Market Pub "Especially now that we need restaurants that are kid-friendly"
- Pink Door
- Pinto Bistro
- Quinn's Pub "but it's a goat rodeo on the weekends. weekends start on Wednesday now, in case you missed that."
- Rom Mai Thai
- Royal Grinders
- Samurai Noodle "ask for shredded pork instead of the other kinds"
- San Fernando Roasted Peruvian Chicken "roasted chicken, divey Peruvian"
- Sushi Kanpai
- Taqueria El Asadero at 3513 Rainier Avenue South "Taco Bus"
- The Leary Traveler
- Trove "go straight to the bbq section"
- The Wandering Goose