Since its been a few years since we lived in Seattle I surveyed my friends about their favorite places and things in the city. Our first question:
What is your favorite special occasion restaurant?
Revel was most frequently suggestedalong with Crush, Canlis and Poppy and the rest are in Alphabetical order.
- Revel (3) | http://www.revelseattle.com
- Crush (2) | http://www.chefjasonwilson.com
- Canlis (2) | http://canlis.com | "if you only order the duck"
- Poppy (2)| http://poppyseattle.com
- Artusi | http://www.artusiseattle.com
- Cafe Campagne | http://cafecampagne.com
- Canon | http://www.canonseattle.com | "drinks/dessert"
- Chandlers Crabhouse | http://www.schwartzbros.com/chandlers-crabhouse | "The Book Bindery is closed now, so I'll go classic"
- El Gaucho | http://elgaucho.com/El-Gaucho-Seattle.html
- Harvest Vine | http://www.harvestvine.com
- Lark | https://larkseattle.com
- Maneki | http://www.manekirestaurant.com
- Marjorie | http://www.marjorierestaurant.com
- Mashiko | http://sushiwhore.com
- Nishino | http://nishinorestaurant.com
- Red Cow | http://www.ethanstowellrestaurants.com/locations/red-cow | "Went for my birthday and it's hands-down the best steak in town."
- Restaurant Marron | http://www.restaurantmarron.com | "super, super tasty...but spendier."
- Rock Creek | http://www.rockcreekseattle.com
- Roux | http://restaurantroux.com
- Spinasse | http://www.spinasse.com
- Terra Plata | http://terraplata.com
- Westward | http://westwardseattle.com