Survey Results: Favorite Beer, Wine or Whisky Establishment
Since its been a few years since we lived in Seattle I surveyed my friends about their favorite places and things in the city. This is my favorite question we asked and it was the most interesting to me. Witness had 4 votes and I've never heard of it. There was a greater diversity of locations around the city, which I think proves my friends will go great distance for good drinks!
What's your favorite beer, wine or whisky spot?
- Canon (4) | http://www.canonseattle.com/ | "if you can get a table go on an off night"
- Witness (3) | http://witnessbar.com/ | "for any time"
- The Barrel Thief (2) | http://bthief.com/ | "We're friends with the owner, and that place is amazing, so many wines available by the glass!, due to the Coravin system, it's really neat, ask them about it"
- Chuck's CD (2) | http://chuckscd.com/ | "CD"
- Quinn's (2) | http://quinnspubseattle.com/ | "with Kevin MacDonald"
- Sun Liquor Co. (2) | http://www.sunliquor.com/ | "in general", "the one on Summit and E Roy, not Pike/Pine"
- Tavern Law(2) | http://www.mccrackentough.com/tavernlaw/ | "if you can go to the secret upstairs"
The others in alphabetical order:
- Black Raven brewery | http://blackravenbrewing.com/
- Capitol Cider | http://www.capitolcider.com/ | "NIce downstairs on music nights"
- Crescent Lounge | http://thecrescentlounge.com/ | "for amusing karaoke"
- The Beveridge Place Pub | http://www.beveridgeplacepub.com/ | "for beer"
- Brouwer's Cafe | http://brouwerscafe.blogspot.com/ | "for beers"
- Can Can | http://www.thecancan.com/ | "for absinthe"
- King's Hardware | http://kingsballard.com/
- Knee High Stocking Co. | http://www.kneehighstocking.com/ | "for intimate"
- Lava Lounge | http://lavaloungeseattle.com/ | "for five"
- Lenny's Place | http://www.yelp.com/biz/lenys-place-seattle | [ED: Note. I don't think person has ever been to Lenny's (SIC) since they would have remembered Leny's is so cheap it only has one "N"! :-) ]
- Liberty | http://www.libertybars.com/ | "for cocktails"
- McLeod | http://www.macleodsballard.com/Macleods.html
- Mistral Kitchen | http://mistral-kitchen.com/ | "for Happy Hour"
- Naked City Tap House | https://nakedcitybrewing.com/
- Pink Door | http://thepinkdoor.net/ | Patio in summer
- Poco Wine | http://www.pocowineandspirits.com/ | "Best truffle, mac and cheese!"
- Radiator Whiskey | http://radiatorwhiskey.com/
- Tin Hat | http://www.yelp.com/biz/the-tin-hat-seattle-2
- Tippe & Drague Alehouse | http://www.tippeanddrague.com/