Dawn and I currently have a pending offer on a Pearson 424 Ketch (see pics) which we plan to name Deep Playa. We still have to go through the sea trial and survey and if all goes well she'll be ours in early may.
She is currently moored in Blaine, WA. We have negotiated sublet moorage through October 2008 so we have plenty of time to find her a new home closer to Seattle. Blaine is a very affordable, nice new and clean marina so its not a bad to keep here. Its also very close to the Gulf Islands (north of the San Juan Islands) and it would be nice to explorer there this spring or summer.
We'll let you know more as the process moves along. Lots of paper work and hoops to jump through before we can start fixing her up a bit and getting her out on the water.