Since its been a few years since we lived in Seattle I surveyed my friends about their favorite places and things in the city.
What is your favorite everyday restaurant?
The top vote getters:
- Annapurna (2) | http://annapurnacafe.com/
- Cafe Pettit Rosso (2) | http://pettirossoseattle.com/ | "for brunch or lunch"
- Judkins St Cafe (2) | http://judkinsstcafe.com/menus/ | "for breakfast(1)"
Nishino was on this list as well as the Special Ocassion list. Someone in our friend group has good every-day taste.
The others in alphabetical order:
- Ada's Technical Cafe | http://www.seattletechnicalbooks.com/
- Aloha Ramen | http://www.yelp.com/biz/aloha-ramen-seattle
- Ayutthaya Thai | http://www.ayutthayathai.com/
- Central Pizza | http://centralpizzaseattle.com/
- Chaco Canyon | http://chacocanyoncafe.com | "if you want some amazing vegan food."
- Chef Cafe | http://www.yelp.com/biz/chef-cafe-seattle | "Ethiopian"
- Hi Spot Cafe | http://hispotcafe.com/
- Honeyhole | http://thehoneyhole.com/
- Hopvine | http://www.3pubs.com/Hopvine.html
- Hudson | http://www.hudsonseattle.com/
- Humble Pie | http://humblepieseattle.com/ | "if it's nice outside"
- In the Bowl Bistro | http://inthebowlbistro.com/
- Jack's BBQ | http://www.jacksbbq.com/
- Kastoori Grill | http://kastoorigrill.com | Indian
- Kedai Makan | http://kedaimakanseattle.com | Take out/Malaysian
- Luc | http://www.thechefinthehat.com/luc-restaurant-seattle
- Machiavelli | http://machiavellis.com/
- Mamnoon | http://www.mamnoonrestaurant.com/ | "Slab Sandwiches and Pie for M-F lunch"
- Momiji | http://momijiseattle.com/ | "Happy hour"
- Morsel | http://www.morselseattle.com/ | "for getting your biscuit on"
- Naan Sense | http://www.yelp.com/biz/naansense-seattle | "food truck"
- Nishino | http://nishinorestaurant.com/
- Paseo | http://www.paseoseattle.com/
- Pecado Bueno | http://pecadobueno.com | "3 margaritas and outdoor fire pit"
- Pestle Rock | http://www.pestlerock.com/
- Phinney Market Pub | http://www.phinneymarketpub.com/ | "Especially now that we need restaurants that are kid-friendly"
- Pink Door | http://thepinkdoor.net/
- Pinto Bistro | http://www.pintobistro.com/
- Quinn's Pub | http://quinnspubseattle.com/ | "but it's a goat rodeo on the weekends. weekends start on Wednesday now, in case you missed that."
- Rom Mai Thai | http://rommaithai.com/
- Royal Grinders | http://royalgrinders.com/
- Samurai Noodle | http://samurainoodle.com/ | "ask for shredded pork instead of the other kinds"
- San Fernando Roasted Peruvian Chicken | http://pollossanfernandowa.com/ | "roasted chicken, divey Peruvian"
- Shiku | http://www.shikusushi.com/
- Skillet | http://skilletstreetfood.com/
- Sushi Kanpai | http://www.sushikanpai.com
- Tallulah's | http://www.sushikanpai.com/
- Taqueria El Asadero at 3513 Rainier Avenue South | http://www.yelp.com/biz/tacos-el-asadero-seattle-2 | "Taco Bus"
- The Leary Traveler | http://www.learytraveler.com/
- Trove | http://www.troveseattle.com/home/ | "go straight to the bbq section"
- Voila | http://www.voilabistrot.com/
- The Wandering Goose | http://www.thewanderinggoose.com/