Dawn & Patrick [archive]
- Scraping Hull
- List of all projects
- Salon table removed
- First weekend of boat work
- We OWN a Boat
- We're Buying a Boat !!
- What's going on with the boat?
- Physics of Sailing Video
- Looking at RADAR Navigation vendors
- Researching Dinghy and Vessel Registration Requirements
- Shilshole Dock Captains Meeting
- Plumbing Upgrade and Starter complete
- Opening Day (for us)
- My Little Friend the Starter Motor
- Update on the Dinghy
- Marshall Island Navigation Techniques
- Dive! Dive! Dive!
- We're Goin' Fishin'
- More Composting Toilet Pictures
- Installing the Composting Head
- Zip Car coming to Shilshole ?
- And We Made It to the San Juans!
- And We Fell Off the Proverbial Horse!
- The Lats N Atts Party in Poulsbo, Wa August 2009
- !! Going Sailing !!
- Friends don’t let friends use Sailblogs
- Lots of things accomplished
- New Outboard Bracket
- Articles around the sound
- Finally posted a pic
- Cleaning the Boom for Refinishing
- Refit Planning and Initial Work Underway
- ScanMyPhotos.com Price Increase
- Website Upgraded
- Making progress a little bit each day
- Mast Wiring
- Open Source Navigation Software
- Mounting Idea
- Lots of stuff on the masthead
- Evolution of a Porthole
- Shilshole Bay Marina Tenants Meeting
- Laptop Search Continues
- Seattle Boat Show 2010 - Visit report
- Seattle Boat Show 2010
- Quick list of successes
- Additional Baby Steps
- Local Knowledge: Fisheries Supply Inventory
- Get your HAM On !
- Seattle Maritime Academy Electrical and Diesel Courses – Last chance today 11 January 2010
- Weekend of Prepping Spars
- More Wiring
- New Year, Same boat projects
- Installing Tank Inspection Ports
- New Portlights
- Cleaning the Tanks
- It’s like a brand new ice box
- Splashdown !
- Armchair Sailor Book Sale and Trade-In Special
- New Fisheries Supply Site Coming Soon !
- We moved…
- Portlights and Rigging
- We’re busy…
- Tool Swap This Weekend - 24 April
- Running Rigging – How much line do you need?
- Mounting the Maretron WSO100 Weather Station
- Fisheries Supply Launches their new site
- Proof of progress on mast wiring
- A little progress always feels good
- 2010 Latitude 48 Fisheries Swap Meet
- It’s all about the angles
- Setbacks and Problems
- Happy Birthday Admiral Dawn
- Installing Rebedding Chainplates
- Things are coming along !!
- Rose Point Navigation Coastal Explorer
- Chainplate Installation
- Coastal Explorer Class Tonight
- Dremel Tools are Good !
- Big Weekend
- The date is set for re-stepping the masts ! ! !
- Custom Clevis Pins Ordered
- A Little History Lesson about Shilshole & Ballard
- NMEA 2000 wiring planning
- MOHAI Minute: Ballard Firehouse
- Scout Report–> The United States Lighthouse Society
- Checking things off the list
- Thinking about data
- Day two .. Bring on the to do !
- Rocking the list…
- Starboard! The Movie
- DeepPC Update–Investigating Shuttle PC X50 V2 All-In-One suitability
- Making a windlass plan of attack – Step one: Pontificate
- Installing Maretron NMEA 2000 connector on bulk Maretron Mid (Blue) Cable
- RIP: Signet System 4000
- Maretron NMEA 2000 Network and Instruments Installations
- Dawn up the mast
- Chain Locker and updates
- Windvane Comparison
- Windlass Project is ramping up
- Liferaft Comparison
- BoatTech Articles on BoatUS
- French Polynesian Cruising Association
- Cruising Information Groups
- From The Scout Report: The Mariners' Museum
- DIY Wi-Fi System
- Maretron DSM250 Display Standby Mode Workaround
- Evaluating PC Navigational Software
- NMEA 2000 & 0183 Interop Testing
- Liferaft Acquired: Revere Offshore Elite
- Awesome retro “sailor” dress
- Replacing gate valve with proper seacock
- DIY Seacock Installation
- Windlass Update
- Sailrite LSZ-1 Sewing Machine
- Cruise Cruise Baby
- Manning Up In Alaska by Dick Drechsler
- Seminar in January from Cruising Consultants
- New Chain Locker and Windlass Relocation Complete
- Seattle Fabrics – WOW !
- Installing Ash Battens
- RADAR Options Greatly Simplified
- Thinking about AIS Integration
- Don Casey Sailboat Electronics Simplified
- First Sail in Forever !
- Relocate, Rebuild and Rebed the Mainsheet winch
- Chain Locker Bulkhead Design and Material Issues
- Wishing for digital updates?
- Dreaming of far away places getting closer
- Dr. LED Under-Cabinet LED Light
- Other Deals at the Boat Show
- Watermaker Decision–Spectra Cape Horn Extreme
- Watermakers–Ya gotta have Faith…
- The Seattle Boat Show 2011
- New ways of getting things done
- Going to be some delays..
- We did a lot this holiday season
- 48 North Swap Meet
- Handline fishing form a Sailing Yacht
- Fishing Tackle
- Follow Us !
- Stuff For Sale
- Living with PDFs
- Adding Mapping to the site
- One more little thing to finish the electronics
- Progress on the v-berth
- Finally...a cool Android app...
- New Site and New Feed URL for DeepPlaya.com
- USCG District 13 Rescue of sailboat at Lopez Island
- Solar Panels on Peregrina
- 12V DC Ship’s Computer by Aleutia
- Contact Us Fixed
- Puget Sound Sails
- Today’s Miracle–Threaded Inserts
- Using Coastal Explorer to it fullest
- New Nav Station Bench and Desk Completed
- Boat US Smartphone App
- Iphone Wordpress App Test is a Success!!
- iPhone test
- Swap Meet Success !! (RADAR still for sale)
- 48 North Fisheries Spring Swap Meet 2011
- Chainplates : Before and After
- Marking the rode
- Viking Fest Poulsbo, WA
- Palarran Time Warp to Poulsbo
- First Trip of the Year
- Spectra Capehorn Extreme Mounting Location
- Wilderness First Aid Class by @remotemedical
- We are Liveaboards
- Spectra Capehorn Extreme Unboxing Video
- Preparing to Move Aboard–Getting Rid of the Stuff
- Dinghy Gasoline Fuel Filter: Blame it on the E-E-E-Ethanol
- Our First Weather Fax
- wordpress ios app test
- Posting from Email is now working
- No title 
- No title 
- Maretron DST100 Installed
- Securing the Bilge Pumps
- Headliner is almost complete
- Hauled Out
- Very Busy Getting People Married
- AIS is worth it !
- Dawn’s First Offshore Passage
- 55 Hours
- Neah Bay, WA
- Still not done
- First Post From the HAM Radio
- Port Angeles City Pier
- New Found Metals, Port Townsend, WA
- Leaving J Dock, Shilshole Bay Marina
- Port Townsend
- And we're off!!
- Better picture of Provisioning Round I
- Provisioning round one
- Baja Ha-Ha burgee arrived
- iPhone test
- We Quit Our Jobs and We’re Going CRUISING!!
- Testing EMail to Blog to Twitter
- MPPT Solar Charge Controller Comparisons
- And here is the timing issue…
- Overcharging Problems
- Weather 4D HD Now Has WAVES !!!
- iPAD Weather Apps Review
- NMEA Data Sharing Across Applications and Platforms
- Battery and Alternator Upgrade
- Trying to wrap things up
- In the Yard
- The Boat Graveyard
- Visiting Newport, Oregon
- Happy Birthday to Pea !
- Woo Hoo We're Sailing And We're in Mexico !!
- San Diego, California USA
- Last Stop in the US
- When Engines Fly: The Movie
- How to pickup a mooring ball in Avalon
- Santa Catalina island
- Santa Cruz Island
- Noyo River–Fort Brag, CA
- Rough night around Cape Mendecino
- Where are you going after Cabo?
- Sea of Cortez Weather
- Baja Ha-Ha XVIII - Bahia Santa Maria, Mexico Beach Party Video
- Fishing For Cruisers - How we do it
- Way behind on the blog… Baja Ha-Ha XVIII Pics
- Coming soon to my belly!!
- Our slip at Marina El Cid
- Dancing horse
- Merry Christmas to Us
- Life in La Paz, Mexico
- Beautiful Sail - Underway to Mazatlan
- Back in Muertos!
- Heading to Mazatlan !
- Una Tuna!!
- Swaps n Trades - Survival Safety Engineering CARD
- Serial Cabl
- Actisense NGW-1-ISO Firmware Upgraded fixes incorrect Position passed to Icom M504
- iPhone Personal Hotspot is AWESOME !
- Ensenada de los Muertos y Bahia de los Suenos?
- Bahia los Frailes
- So, What's the Plan....
- We found the local fruit and vegetable market
- La Cruz swap meet
- Que es mas macho ?
- Huanacaxtle Cafe
- On the bus to PV
- First impressions of La Cruz de Huanacaxtle
- Anchored at La Cruz de Huanacaxtle
- On our way to La Cruz
- Sunset in Chacala, Mexico
- Mainland Mexico!
- Suggestions on Winlink Position Reports
- SSCA Burgee Available
- A Shark Ate Our Anchor !
- Finally Leaving the Grips of La Paz
- Overlooking Los Arcos
- La Cruz de Huanacaxtle is now on Noonsite
- New throw pillows
- Supporters of Mar
- Everyone sleeps on the bus
- Gifts from a foreign land
- Rain drops on the V-berth hatch
- Buoy out of place
- Cleaning the Carb on your Yamaha F8 Outboard
- AIS Distress
- Acapulco 7.9 Earthquake
- My first surfboard
- Toe injury #748
- Our Life in La Cruz de Huanacaxtle
- Cleaning the Hull
- Road Trip !
- Deep Playa at Sunset
- Surfing, Surfing, and more Surfing
- Carb Cleaning Numero Tres (not Trace)
- Surfboard repair
- Back in Charleston, Oregon… Again
- Shower Repair
- Bike Rack Modification
- Window liner
- Our first KOA Campground
- First Stop Kent, Washington
- Finding a Land Yacht
- Deep Playa Land Yacht Division
- Land Yacht
- Today's fixes to this old Winnebago
- Fantastic Vent Installed
- Chitwoodville, Arizona - AKA The Surface of the Sun
- Land Yacht Tracking Engage
- Wine with Matty
- Redwoods and San Francisco
- Best Systems: Spectra Capehorn Extreme Watermaker
- Pearson 424 Hull #152's New Owners Natasha and Owen
- Survey Results: Seattle Tourist Attractions
- Survey Results: Every Day Restaurants
- Survey Results: Special Occasion Restaurant